9 Things That Seem Too Good To Be True (when you stop to think about them)
This is a guest post written by April McCulloh
1. Fireflies – tiny bugs that make the dark less scary and more like fantasy.
2. Whipped Cream – enough said, just look at this picture!
3. Swimming – the closest thing to flying.
4. Photography – who even thought this was remotely possible?
5. Birth – seriously, a baby is in your belly?
6. Rain – simply water falling from the sky.
7. Outer space – the earth still seems flat to me.
8. Sleep – ahhhh, life’s pause button.
9. Snow – I know, this is like rain, but only colder and more fun.
I hope you take a moment today to look around you and enjoy the simple things that seem too good to be true.